A few things you shoould know about me include how I spend my time. I am currently a Senior at Hamline University, graduating in May. Between school I spend my time as a nanny for a four, three, and one year old. Caring for these children over the last three years has taught me patience, dedication, compassion, and time management. They have certainly kept me on my toes and I feel my experiences with them will carry over into every aspect of my future. When I am not at school or with the kids, I spend my time working at Commercial Plumbing & Heating doing mostly accounting. I have been working in the office here for a few years now and have been promoted three times. I love what I do and the people I work with.
My strong work ethic leaves little free time, but the time I do have is spent with friends and family. I love to travel and experience new things. Recent places I have visited include Boston, Puerto Vallarta, and St. Louis.
You have gotten to know a little bit about me now and I hope you enjoy my blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like your blog Amy! It is both sincere and honest. I thought that you gave a nice summary of your life as a student and expressed an interest in getting to know those who read your blog.
ReplyDelete